North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners
The NABCEP Exam is administered by appointment only. Each person is responsible for bringing their own non-programmable calculator to the exam. Candidates must first complete and pass a course offered by a registered NABCEP Provider (such as ACC's Entry-Level Solar Electric Systems course) in order to take this exam.
NABCEP Certification Include
Additional information about current and upcoming certifications can be found on the NABCEP web site.
The cost of the exam is $100.00. Examinees are subject to a $30.00 no-show fee for each testing session missed.
Register For This Test
NABCEP tests are given at 10:30 AM on Tuesdays and 1:00 PM on Thursdays. Test appointments must be made at least one business day in advance. Appointments are limited, so please register early. If you have any questions, please call 512-223-7769.
To pay the test registration fee for the NABCEP online:
- Select "Pay for an Exam" at http://continue.austincc.edu/testing/
- If applicable, email registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 512-223-7769 to schedule your test appointment
To pay the test registration fee for the NABCEP in person:
- Bring the registration fee to ACC Highland Business Center, 5930 Middle Fiskville Rd., Room 104, Austin, TX 78752 on Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9 am - 1 pm and 2 pm- 4 pm.
- The test appointment can be made at that time.
Assessment Center Location
Business Assessment Center | 5930 Middle Fiskville Rd | Austin TX 78752