Accelerated Job Search Training
Strategies for Today's Jobs offers job search training coupled with personalized career coaching to increase employment opportunities and outcomes. Classes are designed for participants with a wide range of backgrounds including community members with career gaps, to those with rich and varied professional backgrounds re-entering the workforce or re-careering.
Would You Like To View Program Courses?View Course Schedule
Knowledge = Opportunity
Our comprehensive course curriculum provides an accelerated pathway to succeed in Austin's competitive job market. Course topics include the following:
- Personal Career Advising & Navigation
- Master / Targeted Resume & Cover Letter Writing with Jobscan Optimization
- Interviewing for Face-to-Face & Remote Interviews aided by virtual practice through Big Interview software
- Best ways to Communicate Hard & Soft Skills
- Personal Branding & Elevator Pitch Training
- LinkedIn Profile Building & Networking
- Indeed Job Search Training Including advanced functionality to optimize results
- Salary Negotiation
- Ongoing support upon course completion
Classes meet monthly, two days per week (M, W, or T, Th) for a total of 16 hours. The fourth week is self-paced.
All class offerings within this program are taught online with live trainers. The last week of this program is self paced.
Take the Next Step!
Important Notice: Both new and current ACC students can register online using the information and instructions found here. On the last screen during registration, select "Register Now" from the drop-down menu but do not select a payment type - this course is free! Just click the submit button to receive a registration confirmation.
Still have questions? Contact the program coordinator for further assistance. The Greater Austin Business Community has a bright future. Become a key member of tomorrow's workforce by preparing today!