Accelerated Job Search Training
Strategies for Today's Jobs offers job search training coupled with personalized career coaching to increase employment opportunities and outcomes. Classes are designed for participants with a wide range of backgrounds, from internship and apprenticeship candidates, and students entering the workforce for the first time, to community members with career gaps, as well as those with rich and varied professional backgrounds re-entering the workforce or re-careering.
Would You Like To View Program Courses?View Course Schedule
Knowledge = Opportunity
Our comprehensive course curriculum provides an accelerated pathway to succeed in Austin's competitive job market. Course topics include the following:
- Personal Career Advising & Navigation
- Master / Targeted Resume & Cover Letter Writing with Jobscan Optimization
- Interviewing for Face-to-Face & Remote Interviews aided by virtual practice through Big Interview software
- Best ways to Communicate Hard & Soft Skills
- Personal Branding & Elevator Pitch Training
- LinkedIn Profile Building & Networking
- Indeed Job Search Training Including advanced functionality to optimize results
- Salary Negotiation
- Ongoing support upon course completion
Classes are offered on a monthly basis two days per week (M, W, or T, Th) for a total of 16 hours. The fourth week is self-paced.
All classes are taught online with live trainers.
Take the Next Step!
Important Notice: Both new and current ACC students can register online using the information and instructions found here. On the last screen during registration, select "Register Now" from the drop-down menu but do not select a payment type - this course is free! Just click the submit button to receive a registration confirmation.
Still have questions? Contact the program coordinator for further assistance. The Greater Austin Business Community has a bright future. Become a key member of tomorrow's workforce by preparing today!