ACC delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements
ACC delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. To view our third-party servicer contract for refund management, click here. It is important to choose a refund delivery preference whether or not you expect a refund. Ensure quick processing of future refunds by visiting refundselection.com and use your personal code to select your refund delivery preference.
Learn more about using BankMobile Disbursements to process your refund.
Tuition & Course Fees
The ACC Continuing Education refund policy is 100% prior to the weekday before the first class day, or 100% if class is canceled by ACC. After classes begin, see the following table. The number of days listed refers to business days, not class meeting days. Classes that are ONE day long must be dropped before the class starts for any type of refund to occur. The Student Accident Insurance fee ($1) is not refundable.
- The Student Accident Insurance fee ($1) is not refundable.
- The days indicated in the schedule are calendar days, not class days.
- ACC mails refund checks to the address on file at the college.
- Credit card refunds will appear on your monthly statement within 4 - 6 weeks after the official reporting date.
- ACC charges a $25 processing fee for any refunds that are reissued.
Additional information on our Refund Policy can be found here.
Students who purchased a parking permit may request a refund for the following reasons: Their classes were canceled, they withdrew from classes before the start date, or they inadvertently purchased a permit. You must include the original parking permit when the refund is requested.