We Believe That College Is For Everyone.
We are the Community’s College and our Mission is to build bridges to success for our students through accessible and affordable educational opportunities that meet their needs, where they are...
We partner with local organizations to bring college classes directly to communities. From Workplace English to CPR Certification training, our courses are designed to meet the unique needs of the students we serve. We partner with churches, schools, nonprofit organizations, and community centers to bring ACC Continuing Education classes and programs to the community.
Through these partnerships, Community Pathways is able to offer classes and programs in safe and accessible spaces, flexible schedules, and programs and classes based on the specific needs of every community in the Austin Area. We are also committed to offering affordable training options, a connection to job opportunities, as well as offering programs and courses in languages other than English. We strive to offer each person the opportunity to reach his or her educational goals through meeting them where they are at.
We are here to offer our services to the following individuals:
- Non-traditional students who are underrepresented in traditional college programs.
- Adults who do not consider education an option or who face financial barriers.
- Low-literacy or English-language learners.
- Communities with barriers to employment such as immigration status or skill deficiencies.
- Anyone else in the Austin Area Community interested in Community College Courses.