Certify Your Skills
It's a business truth: projects rarely fail due to poor technology, but because of an undisciplined approach to project management. A process-oriented, practical approach to project management is the key to any successful implementation. Secure the foundation you need to pursue professional project management certification through a series of courses designed to provide the skills and knowledge necessary to become a certified project manager.
Pass the Exam!
Our courses help students prepare to earn and maintain the following certifications:
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) from PMI®
- Certified Associate in Project Mgmt (CAPM®) from PMI®
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) from PMI®
- CompTIA® Project+ Certification
Project Management certifications are a clear indication to employers that you possess the foundational tools to manage important projects. Prepare to take the next step toward achieving your certification today!
Get Started Now
All our courses combine real world examples and theory taught by experienced certified project managers, to provide the foundation for understanding the practice of project management, and for passing the certification exams.
- BMGT-1021 Introduction To Managing Projects
- BMGT-1009 Applied Project Management
- BMGT-1040 PMP/CAPM Exam Prep
- BMGT-1078 Introduction to Principles of Agile
- BMGT-1074 PMI-ACP Exam Prep
- BMGT-1072 ITIL Foundation Exam Prep
- HITT-2026 Healthcare Implementation PM
*Some prerequisites may be required.