ACC partners with BankMobile
ACC partners with BankMobile to deliver your refund. View our institution's required disclosures and contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank. It is important to choose a refund delivery preference whether or not you expect a refund. Ensure quick processing of future refunds by visiting refundselection.com and use your personal code to select your refund delivery preference.
Learn more about using BankMobile to process your refund.
Tuition & Course Fees
The ACC Continuing Education division will refund students 100% of tuition cost if a course is dropped prior to the 2nd class day or canceled by ACC. Classes that are one (1) day must be dropped before the class begins in order to receive a refund. Students that drop a course on or after 2nd class day will be refunded a portion of the course tuition cost according to the following schedule.
- The Student Accident Insurance fee ($1) is not refundable.
- The days indicated in the schedule are calendar days, not class days.
- ACC mails refund checks to the address on file at the college.
- Credit card refunds will appear on your monthly statement within 4 - 6 weeks after the official reporting date.
- ACC charges a $25 processing fee for any refunds that are reissued.
Additional information on our Refund Policy can be found here.
Students who purchased a parking permit may request a refund for the following reasons: Their classes were canceled, they withdrew from classes before the start date, or they inadvertently purchased a permit. You must include the original parking permit when the refund is requested.