Are You Handy?
Are you interested in starting a career in the auto mechanic industry? If so, the Automotive Mechanic Training program at ACC can help lead your way. Students who complete our program will gain knowledge and hands-on experience in the following areas:
- Utilize appropriate safety procedures
- Perform basic automotive maintenance
- Describe key information of the automotive industry
- Demonstrate safe, professional, and responsible work practices
- Diagnose Problems by using a scanner and multimeters
See Yourself in a New Career
Students who successfully complete our Automotive Mechanic Training program will have the skills and knowledge to work in the following areas:
- Automotive Repair and Maintenance
- Automotive Dealers
- Automotive Parts, Accessories and Tire Stores
- State Inspection Station
Take the Next Step
There is no doubt that a career in the automotive repair industry is a great choice with a solid future. Take on this exciting opportunity by enrolling in the Introduction to Automotive Technology" courses and save up to 50% through May 31, 2023!
If you still have questions, or would like assistance with registration, please reach out to a student advisor.
Sophia Rivas | (512) 223-4143
Financial Assistance - WFS Capital Area
Register for Courses
Follow this tutorial to select courses, build your schedule, and register for CE courses.
2023 Spring Semester
Jan 3rd, 2023 - May 29th, 2023View Schedule
2023 Summer Semester
May 30th, 2023 - Aug 20th, 2023View Schedule