Austin Community College has partnered with Facebook to offer digital marketing courses. Facebook is the largest and most powerful social media advertising platform in the world with over a billion active monthly users. To succeed on Facebook, you need to understand how to drive users to your business and effectively use audience targeting to get the most out of your advertising budget. These courses will help small business owners and entry-level job seekers to be successful both today and tomorrow in digital marketing.
Are you Using Social Media?
Currently there are over three billion social media users around the world, and the number is growing. Over 50% of all marketing expenditure in the US goes to digital marketing - and this number continues to climb. Consumers increasingly spend time on social media platforms, almost all their business activities are centered online, and it is becoming more important than ever to know how to navigate and communicate through social media. Developing an effective digital marketing growth plan is essential for every organization and business.
About the Program
Learn how to identify what works best for your audience, how to create a Facebook Ad Campaign, and how to gain the exposure needed to grow your business.
- Assess customer needs and utilize social media
- Search engine marketing
- Display advertising, content marketing, content creation, and email
- Develop high-performing Digital marketing plans
- Run a Facebook social media campaign
The Digital Marketing with Facebook program consists of the following course sections. The cost of each course is $856.
- MRKG-1011 Social Media Marketing (Prerequisite: Basic Internet skills and knowledge of Google Suite/Microsoft Office)
- MRKG-2012 Facebook Digital Marketing (Prerequisite: MRKG-1011 Social Media Marketing)
- MRKG-2048 Marketing Analytics and Performance Optimization (Prerequisite: Basic Internet skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications)
Register for Courses
Follow this tutorial to select courses, build your schedule, and register for CE courses.