Your IT Career Starts Here
Leap into a demanding yet rewarding profession as a PC Technician. Begin your career in the exciting world of information technology with ACC's PC Technician courses. Our CompTIA Certification classes will prepare you to install, configure, and maintain PCs, mobile devices, laptops, operating systems and printers, and other related hardware and networks.
About the Program
The PC Technician courses prepare students for CompTIA A+ and Network+ certification exams. CompTIA is a vendor-neutral certification accredited by the International Organization for Standards (ISO) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). Achieving these certifications demonstrates core competency in the most essential IT technical tasks including preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, network security, and management of technological infrastructure. In addition, these certifications confirm your understanding of the necessary communication and customer service skills required to perform successfully in the field.
The PC Technician courses prepare students for positions such as:
- Technical Support Specialist
- Field Service Technician
- IT Support Technician/Administrator /Specialist
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer User Support Specialist
- Help Desk Technician/Support
- IT Customer Support
- Computer Network Support Specialist
Your Track to a CompTIA CertificationThe PC Technician CE Certificate consist of three (3) required course sections and one (1) internship:
- CPMT-2045 A+ Essentials
- CPMT-1072 A+ Practical Application (Prerequisite: CPMT-2045 or equivalent experience.)
- CPMT-1073 Network+ (Prerequisite: CPMT-1072 and CPMT-2045 or A+ certification)
- ITSC-2064 Practicum - CIT
Register for Courses
Follow this tutorial to select courses, build your schedule, and register for CE courses.